Dienstag, 6. Oktober 2020

The best Star Wars: Squadrons loadouts for each ship class

Learn the very best Star Wars: Squadrons loadouts for each ship class with our guide.

Star Wars: Squadrons, we can all agree, has a pretty steep learning curve. Particularly once you jump into multiplayer matches and realise that your ship loadouts have an enormous impact on your success, and the outcome of a match. But if you’re finding yourself constantly at the bottom of the scoreboard, don’t despair. I was you once: and now I’m the top fragger in nearly every lobby I enter. After dozens of hours of playing and experimenting, I’ve put together some of the best Star Wars: Squadrons loadouts that exist right now – and today I want to share them with you.

(more…)



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun https://ift.tt/2GHhdNS
via IFTTT

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen