Dienstag, 6. Oktober 2020

I'm stoked for Yakuza: Like A Dragon's shareholder meetings

A heated shareholder meeting moment in a Yakuza: Like A Dragon screenshot.

As much as I enjoy Yakuza games for crime drama, beating up punks, macho poses, and being a great dad to everyone I meet, I cannot deny the action and drama which excited me most in a new trailer for Yakuza: Like A Dragon was a shareholder meeting. Running a cabaret club was my favourite minigame in Yakuza 0, see, and I hope running a confectionary company in Yakuza Lad has that same weird pull. I am well up for having outraged shareholders shout “Hold on!” and tell me “I won’t stand for a business that doesn’t understand the importance of a proper facilities.” That’s the crimelife I crave.

(more…)



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun https://ift.tt/3liPwtz
via IFTTT

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen