Dienstag, 6. Oktober 2020

Have You Played… Sea Salt?

A screenshot of a little pixel man in Sea Salt, who is unfortunately being pulled to all four corners of the screen by eight tentacles (two for each limb)

My mate Greg is one of those people who’s phenomenally gentle and kind-hearted, but has a surprisingly brutal taste in media. He introduced me to a big chunk of the metal bands I listen to, and loves films with plenty of fights. I remember as teenagers, we spent an impossibly hot summer’s day watching Gangs Of New York, then roaring Daniel Day Lewis quotes at each other through mouthfuls of doner kebab afterwards. Absolutely cracking bloke.

Anyway, he’s been prodding me for ages to play a game called Sea Salt, and his patience has paid off at last, because I had a go at the weekend. So, Greg, this is for you: Sea Salt is really fun.

(more…)



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun https://ift.tt/2GGfpon
via IFTTT

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen