Donnerstag, 23. April 2015

Smite’s New Lad: Ah Puch, Horrific God Of Decay

I will add you to the mailing list

If I had to evangelise for one god, I’ve decided it would probably be Ah Puch, Horrific God of Decay. He’s coming to Smite’s Mayan pantheon of playable gods in the MOBA’s next patch [official god page here] so I guess I could evangelise about his in-game presence, but I’m thinking more about going door-to-door and asking people if they’ve heard the word of Ah Puch.

“Have you heard the word of Ah Puch?” I would say.

“Who’s that when he’s at home?” they would respond, wrong-footed by the unfamiliar name.

“WELL,” I would say, jamming my foot in the door and brandishing promotional literature. “He’s the lord of the ninth hell, the lowest and most horrible of them all, and the king of the underworld.”

… [visit site to read more]



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun http://ift.tt/1ySvZqv
via IFTTT

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen