Freitag, 21. Juni 2019

Mordhau game modes – explanations and tips for Frontline, Skirmish, Horde, and Duel Servers

I spent a great many dozens of hours figuring out how to play Mordhau before I first tried Horde Mode. I’d got to the point where I would consistently rank at the top of the leaderboards on Frontline, Team Deathmatch, Duel servers… but when I first played Horde, I was completely lost. I died on Wave 4, after being pinned against a stone wall with a dozen hairy bare-chested peasants kicking me over and over until I fell.

I say all this as a warning: don’t expect to be able to use the same style of play in every one of Mordhau’s game modes. Instead, why not take a look online at some sort of guide to describe every different game mode, or something… Oh, you’ve done that part already? That’s why you’re here? Well then! This Mordhau game modes guide will walk you through each different mode available in this beautiful medieval decapitate-’em-up, with tips on how to adjust your style of play to ensure you play each one to the best of your ability.

(more…)



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun http://bit.ly/31JyKLb
via IFTTT

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen