Dienstag, 15. Mai 2018

Premature Evaluation: Medieval Shopkeeper Simulator

Medieval Shopkeeper Sim

Premature Evaluation is the weekly column in which we explore the wilds of early access. This week, Fraser’s moonlighting as a grouchy stall owner in Medieval Shopkeeper Simulator, a first-person fantasy retail romp.

With the chaos of E3 fast approaching, I’m looking for a more sedate racket. No more of this videogame malarky, I’m going to sell rocks and sticks to the impoverished serfs of Medieval Shopkeeper Simulator. It will be the greatest rock and stick emporium in all the land, or at least this postcode. I used to work in retail, so I’m sure I’ll have a handle on it in no time.

(more…)



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun https://ift.tt/2rJdnt5
via IFTTT

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen