Samstag, 19. Mai 2018

Age of Wonders: Planetfall takes the wonder to the stars

Screen Shot 2018-05-19 at 10.16.28 AM

From the creators of Age of Wonders and Overlord, today we got the announcement of the new tactical-turn based combat strategy title Age of Wonders: Planetfall. The 4X empire building adventure will take the familiar gameplay elements and immersive tactical combat of previous titles, but into the stars this time! Unfortunately, you’ll have to wait until 2019 to do so. Look, can living in the super-future wait a year? I don’t think so either. I desire to leave this planet now. Paradox, I know that Sweden is more fun and accepting than where I’m trapped. Please. Please just send this my way.

(more…)



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun https://ift.tt/2rUqPdQ
via IFTTT

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen