Dienstag, 22. Mai 2018

Captain Forever Trilogy pilots its way out

Captain_Foreverheader

See that spaceship up there? That’s what my ship looked like in my first minute or so of Captain Successor. I built it from a semi-randomised collection of parts floating around the start point, but those were never going to last me long. Within 40 minutes I’d blown up dozens of rival spaceships, plundered those vessels and entirely replaced my design several times over.

Captain Forever Trilogy is a collection that contains revamped versions of the 2005 browser game Captain Forever, it’s sequel Captain Successor, and its clone-creating spin off Captain Imposter. There’s a new engine that makes each game now run more smoothly and with a prettier background, though the only substantial additions are the new wing modules and some writing by Cassandra Khaw. It just came out, and the best way I can think of convincing you it’s great is to show you what I got up to in my first game.

(more…)



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun https://ift.tt/2ID3wLW
via IFTTT

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen