Mittwoch, 15. Januar 2020

Ninja has a Fortnite skin and I cannot mentally parse it

I am watching Ninja stream Fortnite as Ninja and it is like being caught between two mirrors, except I am not looking at a void filled with my incrementally smaller versions of myself, I am looking at the endless reflections of a man, roughly my own age, and in each reflection he is more athletic, his hair is more blue, his hype is more real.

All I can see is a world where every game of Fortnite is a hundred little Ninjas, all killing each other, forever. Because today Fortnite announced they are doing something called the Icon Series, where they “bring the artistic vision, personality and attitude of our top creators to Fortnite.” Starting with Tyler “Ninja” Blevins. Soon everyone will be Blevins.

(more…)



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun https://ift.tt/2QWnkQY
via IFTTT

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen