Mittwoch, 24. Juli 2019

The writer of Heaven Will Be Mine on how she made 2018's most interesting game

If it was socially acceptable to ask people who made cool things to explain them to me, I would absolutely do this for everything, all the time. “Bloody hell, that cake was delicious. Please describe to me the process of making it, how much planning you had to do, and what the ingredients mean to you. And also what you think of current cake culture.”

I was very excited to talk to Aevee Bee of Worst Girls Games, because she wrote Heaven Will Be Mine. Made by Worst Girls and Pillow Fight Games, it’s a visual novel that Bee described as “a season of a giant robot anime if all the mecha pilots were girls and all the gay subtext was was actually just happening instead.” It was one of the most exciting and interesting games I played last year. It’s also the sort of game that I can’t imagine how to make. So let’s start at the start.

(more…)



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun https://ift.tt/2Y2kGy7
via IFTTT

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen