Mittwoch, 24. Juli 2019

Playerunknown's Battlegrounds launches Erangel makeover update

As pretty as the Erangel makeover headlining the new Playerunknown’s Battlegrounds patch is, and it is both nicer and more noticeable than I’d expected, that’s not what I’ve most enjoyed. No, the true joy of Update 4.1 for me is being able to heal while walking and automatically keep applying bandages until my dozy arse is fully patched. Some long-overdue quality-of-life features there. You need to understand I’m too easily distracted by landscapes and sunsets so I get shot an awful lot, and this makeover so far has seen me shot even more for admiring sculptures and wood panelling in the middle of gunfights.

(more…)



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun https://ift.tt/2Oeq2St
via IFTTT

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen