Mittwoch, 24. Juli 2019

“Moving to the cloud is scary”, Google Stadia director says deflecting shutdown concerns

Given that Google have a long history of shutting down their own products, platforms, and sites (I mourn Google Reader to this day), it’s mighty hard for me to trust their upcoming cloud gaming platform, Google Stadia. I’ve been sceptical of cloud gaming, not just because I already have a gaming PC, and the idea of paying Google in particular for a game that’s only useful as long as they’re interested in keeping the platform going is… no thank you. I’m doubly discouraged after seeing Google’s Stadia product director, Andrey Doronichev, recently make a real half-arsed attempt to deflect concerns about a hypothetical shutdown.

(more…)



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun https://ift.tt/2Ognnbb
via IFTTT

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen