Samstag, 19. Mai 2018

What are we all playing this weekend?

With Eurovision out the way (it had too many ballads and not enough poppy pop, but Moldova’s staging was a delight), it’s almost time for The Other E: E3. The other Es? The Electronic Entertainment Expo. That good ol’ close-mid front unrounded vowel x 3. To the max. As tired as I always feel after a week of working long days starting from Saturday, writing so very many posts, and watching too many awkward presentations, I do still find it quite exciting. From afar, mind. God, I’ve never been to E3 and hopefully I never will. But the PRODUCTBLASTORAMA is still quite exciting. I’m predicting a lot of dads and royale battles this year. Maybe even combined. Daddle royale.

What are you playing this weekend? Here’s what we’re clicking on!

(more…)



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun https://ift.tt/2KDdsWa
via IFTTT

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen