Sonntag, 13. Mai 2018

Crows Crows Crows update Twine title The Temple of No

Screen Shot 2018-05-13 at 10.28.13 AM

If you’ve not played The Temple of No before, it’s good, and you should try it. These are the words that the makers of The Temple of No told me to say about their Twine game. The update to the game is also very good. These are not the words that the makers of The Temple of No told me to say about their game. They are words I settled on all by myself without outside influence. Because I am brave, much like any adventurer will need to be, in order to find the new mysteries hidden in The Temple of No. Also: there’s been a vague promise of fire. You should know that from the get-go.

(more…)



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun https://ift.tt/2KlgnTn
via IFTTT

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen