Sonntag, 20. Mai 2018

Aye Fair Lady is a free musical adventure from Yorkshire Gubbins dev

Screen Shot 2018-05-20 at 1.30.57 PM

I get angry. I get angry for a number of reasons, but a few times a year I get angry because video games aren’t as funny as I wish they were. Especially the games that are really Trying Hard to be funny. So, when I encounter a genuinely funny title, it makes me happy to recommend it. Obviously, there’s not a formula that always works. Well, except for the formula of “accents plus robots” because that works every. single. time. So Aye Fair Lady works for me. It checks both aforementioned boxes.

It’s Mandatory Singing Day. And Steggy forgot to leave town. There’s only one thing to do: Put a stop it this tyranny forever. If you’ve played the game Yorkshire Gubbins before, you know what you’re getting into here. If you haven’t played Yorkshire Gubbins — go get correct, son.

(more…)



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun https://ift.tt/2k9yMr6
via IFTTT

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen