Montag, 14. Mai 2018

A Frostpunk diary of certain doom, part 4: fighting back

frostpunk-diary-part-4

The ongoing tale of a desperate first run in survival/management sim Frostpunk.

Mission: coal. Participants: everyone, basically. I need engineers researching a Coal Thumper in the workshop, so my frostbitten waifs can extract the life-giving ore from otherwise unbreakable deposits which remain. I need workers pulled away from wood and steel collection to build and then staff that Coal Thumper. I need everyone who’s off sick from our last near-death experience to bloody well stop being sick so they can work. And I need everyone, everyone, to survive in -40 conditions for a full day, so that our last coal isn’t depleted before we can fix this. (more…)



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun https://ift.tt/2KYZ37G
via IFTTT

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen