Freitag, 4. Oktober 2019

Wot I Think: Close Combat – The Bloody First

Anyone who has poured hundreds – thousands – of hours of hard work into Close Combat: The Bloody First and has the skin of an Opel Blitz rather than a Jagdtiger risks taking a substantial morale hit if they read beyond paragraph ten of this review. After telling you about the ways CCTBF is superior to its august ancestors, I’m going to tell you about the areas in which it’s markedly worse. Once I’ve pointed out that the long-awaited 3D incarnation of Atomic’s WW2 skirmish sim is by no means incapable of serving up diverting tactical encounters, I’ll attempt to explain why I may never play it again unless major remedial work is undertaken. (more…)



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun https://ift.tt/2Mbgu6I
via IFTTT

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen