Mittwoch, 9. Oktober 2019

Ubisoft's Rabbids Coding is a free game teaching basic programming

A confession: I think Rabbids are great. I am delighted when Ubisoft’s daffy rabbits do something foolish then shout “BWAAAHH!” (I assume it is the same joy many others feel with Minions.) I would like to poke one in the belly, and would fully understand if it bit me. I like the former Rayman antagonists so much that they can lead me to things I otherwise have no interest in. Computer programming? Not for me, thank you. But a free Rabbids game teaching programming? Buddy, I’ve already downloaded it. And if this fools me, a sophisticated intellectual in my mid-thirties, maybe it’ll work on children too.

(more…)



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun https://ift.tt/2ountQ5
via IFTTT

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen