Montag, 7. Oktober 2019

Priceless Play – 5 October

Hello? Is this thing on? It’s good to be back! I took a handful of weeks off to write exams (thank you all for your well-wishes!), and now I am returned to the RPS feeding tube of content. I’m poised and ready with my itch.io firehose, looking forward to blasting y’all week after week with those sweet, sweet video games.

In my weeks off, my schedule was crammed full. I longed for a day to myself without the nagging responsibilities of reading, writing, feeding myself, feeding my cat, sitting in L.A. traffic, sitting in L.A. traffic on the way back from wherever I went that first time I sat in the traffic… And so, this week’s iteration of Priceless Play is devoted to games that ease the sting of being alive.

Here are some short, sweet, life-easing games I’ve played to get back in the swing of things.

(more…)



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun https://ift.tt/2Oq8QrN
via IFTTT

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen