Donnerstag, 10. Oktober 2019

Holey moley, Glorious' Model O- mouse is an absolute beaut

At first glance, the Glorious Model O looks like it would be an absolute nightmare for PC gaming pet owners. With more holes in its ultra lightweight chassis than a block of Swiss cheese, I can already see myself trying to tweezer out clumps of cat hair from it that have somehow managed to waft in to one of its many honeycomb-shaped hollows.

But when the Glorious Model O and its even lighter Model O- sibling, which I’ve got on test here from the folks over at Overclockers UK, are this lovely to use, I reckon I’d be okay with it. I didn’t think it was possible to make a gaming mouse that was lighter than Razer’s 69g Viper, but Glorious’ holey honeycomb shell means the Model O is able to get down to a mere 67g, while the smaller Model O- is an even more impressive 58g. And man alive does it feel good to swish around your mouse mat.

(more…)



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun https://ift.tt/2M1dlax
via IFTTT

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen