Dienstag, 1. Oktober 2019

Five lessons I've learnt through five deaths in Noita

I am in no way prepared to say that Noita is as good as Spelunky. They’re both platforming roguelikes that fizz with the emergent problems and solutions of physics-driven cavern-exploring, but Noita only released on early access last week. This is exciting, because the main reason I’m not prepared to declare even this early form of Noita on par with one of the best roguelikes ever made is simply that I haven’t yet played enough of it.

Instead of judgements, then, here are five lessons I’ve extracted from the depths so far. I’ve exploded so you don’t have to, but you definitely still should. And will.

(more…)



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun https://ift.tt/2mARooS
via IFTTT

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen