Dienstag, 1. Oktober 2019

EVE helps new pilots put together ships with a new Community Fittings tool

Last time I popped back into EVE Online‘s space I foolishly decided my beloved Ferox, an absolute unit of a battlecruiser, wasn’t gonna cut it any more. Sorry, old girl, but you’re covered in space-dirt. Leaving it behind in Teonusude, I flew off to pick up a sleek new Garmur. With smooth black curves and talon-like prongs, it’s the sports car of interstellar travel. As is so often the case in EVE, I immediately regretted the decision. What the hell am I supposed to put on this thing – and how am I supposed to afford it?

That first question, at least, should soon become a little easier to answer. CCP Games have streamlined access to the wider EVE community’s knowledge base, letting you access fan-made ship fits from inside the game itself with new Community Fittings.

(more…)



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun https://ift.tt/2mH6v09
via IFTTT

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen