Mittwoch, 2. Oktober 2019

Dice-rolling dungeon diver Solasta: Crown Of The Magister gets a demo

Solasta: Crown Of The Magister understands something fundamentally important about this medium of ours. Games can be so many things, but sometimes I just want to bash goblins with an axe. While I’ve become a bit fussier with my tastes in my mid-twenties, I’ll always have a soft spot for the time I spent building daft wee Neverwinter Nights 2 adventure modules over an easter break. Will Solasta become a genre classic? I don’t think it needs to, so long as the dungeon-delving hits the sweet spot.

Pick up your +1 Shortsword and don that leather cuirass – Solasta has surfaced a free demo on Steam, and I’m not diving into this dungeon along.

(more…)



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun https://ift.tt/2pmeksV
via IFTTT

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen