Dienstag, 9. Februar 2016

Sherlock Holmes: The Devil’s Daughter Cursing May

Sherlock Holmes has already survived an encounter with Cthulhu, I can’t imagine that The Devil’s Daughter [official site] will cause the great detective too much bother. That said, maybe she has something to prove. She’ll certainly have to pull more pranks than her old da to be taken seriously, and even then folks will say she hasn’t earned her cape. (Yes, I did read this about Chris Eubank Jr. the other day.) “Are… are you the Satan?” quivering mortals ask. “Well, I’m a Satan” she sighs.

Point is, Sherlock Holmes: The Devil’s Daughter will arrive on May 27th, Frogwares have announced. I mean, I assume it’s about the literal daughter of the literal Devil.

… [visit site to read more]



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun http://ift.tt/1LedLRb
via IFTTT

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen