Donnerstag, 9. April 2020

Recreate doomed romance in The Sims 4 with these custom Life Is Strange hairdos

It’s been a few weeks since I surprised and delighted you with some custom content of the week for The Sims 4. Typically, I also avoid showcasing CC for Create A Sim (or CAS). It’s the part of the game I’m less interested in (I don’t think that, to date, I have actually played the Sims – I just build houses, m8), and therefore the part I don’t download a lot of CC for.

But this week, I was tooling around on The Sims 4 subreddits, as one does, and saw a few posts about some Life Is Strange character hair. And darn it if it wasn’t really good Life Is Strange Character Hair!

(more…)



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun https://ift.tt/2JNEFY5
via IFTTT

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen