Dienstag, 7. April 2020

Blizzard locked me in a personal hell with Hearthstone's Demon Hunter, and it was great

Hearthstone‘s new Ashes Of Outland expansion is out this evening, and having spent a couple of days last week playing with the new card set, I can confirm it’s really, really fun. Completely ridiculous, as is increasingly the case with Hearthstone, but undoubtedly a solid expansion – and in my opinion at least, more fun than any of last year’s three.

Obviously, the headline addition to Ashes is the new Demon Hunter class, and its angsty purple frontman Illidan. To get the measure of Hearthstone’s first new playable class since its launch in 2014, I asked Blizz if they could sort me out with a preview build of the new expansion, and they responded by creating a personal hell for me: a server with room for only two people, where I would be magically imprisoned, like Illidan himself, until I had learned the secrets of the big purple man. The games that followed would involve an awful lot of magical green fire, plus a swarm of albatrosses and more than a few self-replicating tyrannosaurs.

(more…)



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun https://ift.tt/2XgoeLG
via IFTTT

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen