Montag, 6. April 2020

5 things I demand from Witchbrook, Chucklefish's new magical Stardew-like

I’m still struggling to grow a respectable pumpkin in my Stardew Valley farm, and now it seems I’ll have more obstacles to contend with, as I’ve been diverted by Stardew publisher Chucklefish. Last week they released three (3) new screenshots for Witchbrook, their upcoming life sim set in and around a magic school. It has been described by many, not unreasonably, as “Harry Potter meets Stardew Valley”.

This is exciting to me. I like games like this, and am also a HP fan (Hufflepuff; unofficial merch only). Witchbrook doesn’t have a release date yet, as Chucklefish are operating on an it’s-done-when-it’s-done-and-no-crunch policy, but the new screenshots show off a very detailed, very beautiful world. And having no set release date means they have plenty of time to put in all the features that I, their number one customer, insist upon! Which I will now list for you here.

(more…)



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun https://ift.tt/2RgRBK6
via IFTTT

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen