Donnerstag, 16. Januar 2020

Wot I Think: Wattam

There’s a certain degree of weirdness you’d expect from a Keita Takahashi game. Whether it’s creating planets by rolling up the world’s detritus (with the occasional screeching human and puzzled animal in tow) in Katamari Damacy, or using an LED controller to get naked while brushing your teeth in Tenya Wanya Teens, Takahashi’s games have always baffled and bemused me in equal measure. They also tend to make me laugh a lot. I lost count of the times I sat there chuckling to myself playing Katamari Damacy ReRoll last year, and I was hoping Wattam, his latest game about a lonely green cube called Mayor who’s in search of some friends, would put an equally big smile on my face.

Spoilers: it did not.

(more…)



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun https://ift.tt/30qHFkn
via IFTTT

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen