Donnerstag, 16. Januar 2020

Turns out I was the one starving my Foundation villagers all along, my bad

Regular readers will know that for a while now, I have been quietly playing Foundation, a lovely medieval citybuilder in early access, and every so often I pop in to give you an update. The last update was a stroppy one, because as part of my food production chains I was pumping out more bread than Jesus and his miracle, and yet the villagers were a) not eating it and b) complaining that they were hungry.

Since that article went up, two people have contacted me to (very politely) explain that the whole issue was entirely my fault. One of them was developer Polymorph’s community manager Andy, and the other was a nice man called Brendan, who is not affiliated with Polymorph, but is just better at the game than I am.

(more…)



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun https://ift.tt/370dYt4
via IFTTT

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen