Samstag, 18. Januar 2020

Priceless Play – 18 January 2020

My ten-year high school reunion was last year. I didn’t go, obviously, because I am too cool and also I live something like 3,000 miles away from my old high school. I don’t know about you, but I don’t super love remembering who I was in high school. It’s a truly terrifying time: the searing tension between becoming an independent being and desperately needing reassurance from your parents and peers that you’re doing a great job at becoming an independent being. But you know, not in an embarrassing way mom. Growing up is hard, and it never really seems to get easier.

Here are games about growth for your new decade.

(more…)



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun https://ift.tt/38lnDui
via IFTTT

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen