Donnerstag, 16. Januar 2020

Horizon: Zero Dawn may reportedly be heading to PC this year

Like many of you, I’ve never felt the impact of a steel bow pierce cyborg velociraptor flesh. I’ve never climbed one of Horizon: Zero Dawn‘s whopping great brontosaurus with a flying saucer for a head. No, I’ve only watched our oft-absent PlayStation-owning flatmate steal through the tall grass, watching from the doorway, thinking “cor, that looks alright.”

Horizon: Zero Dawn was going to be one of those nifty-looking console games I’d begrudgingly accepted I’d never play. But that might not be the case for much longer. Earlier today, Kotaku reported that Guerrilla Games’ open-world dino-hunter could appear on PC as soon as this year, according to three anonymous sources “familiar with Sony’s plans”.

(more…)



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun https://ift.tt/2Nxrs80
via IFTTT

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen