Samstag, 9. März 2019

What are we all playing this weekend?

It’s almost time for the Game Developers Conference again, kicking off Monday week in the city locals call Sunny San Fran. If you yourself intend to confer on the subject of game development, hey, swing by The Mild Rumpus – the lovely chill zone organised by a group which I am part of but so inactive within I can claim no responsibility for, so I recommend just cos it’ll be nice. GDC is becoming more of a stage for marketing too (I mean, more than self-promotion), with a number of showcase events and announcements around it. Paradox’s tease better chuffing well be a new Vampire: The Masquerade or I’ll send our roving reporters out to loudly sigh and groan as they follow anyone they see in a Paradox shirt.

What are you playing this weekend? Here’s what we’re clicking on!

(more…)



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun https://ift.tt/2J4dXg7
via IFTTT

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen