Mittwoch, 23. Januar 2019

Wot I Think: Jon Shafer’s At The Gates

“Winter is coming!” yell the tiny minions in At The Gates as they flee, incredibly slowly, back to the safety of their settlement. They don’t actually yell that, but in my head that’s what I imagine they’re shouting as their little health bars tick down underneath the message ‘SUPPLIES EXHAUSTED’. I also imagine them clutching frost-bitten hands to their chests as they trump miserably through the snow, occasionally collapsing from sheer tiredness, the welcome hearth fires of home so close, yet so achingly far.

Sadly, imaginary scenes like this were far more exciting than the actual process of playing the game. But I’m getting ahead of myself.

(more…)



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun http://bit.ly/2CCzQNg
via IFTTT

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen