Montag, 7. Januar 2019

In the grim darkness of 2019, you can add green footprints to Warhammer 40K games for £1.50

While flailing helplessly through the ocean of Steam new releases today, I grabbed for a familiar shoreline to catch my breath. It was DLC for so-so Games Workshoppy action-RPG Warhammer 40,000: Inquisitor – Martyr, which I had temporarily mistaken for the rather good turn-based strategy thinger Warhammer 40,000: Mechanicus. Before I steeled myself for another dive into those infinite waters, I clicked through, mildly curious about what ‘‘Corrosive Footprints’ might entail.

It turns out, actual footprints. £1.49 to make your murderdude leaving glowing, green footprints behind him as he runs around murdering dudes.

8000 words of heartfelt opinion about footprints follow.

(more…)



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun http://bit.ly/2C3GCeG
via IFTTT

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen