Sonntag, 4. November 2018

Blizzard repeat they’re working on ‘multiple unannounced Diablo projects’

Blizzard have repeated that they have multiple teams work on multiple Diablo things, keeping hope alive for Diablo IV, following Friday’s announcement of unexciting mobile game Diablo Immortal. Blizzard had warned beforehand that they weren’t ready to talk about all their Diablo projects and that BlizzCon’s Diablo news would not be “what many of you are hoping for”, and indeed it was not. I don’t want to play a Diablo mobile game so I simply shan’t play Diablo Immortal, though going by some people’s reactions I might have missed Blizzard vowing to kick my dad’s teeth out and force-feed me them I don’t play it for five hours every day. I hope they won’t do that.

(more…)



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun https://ift.tt/2P79ITD
via IFTTT

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen