Sonntag, 8. April 2018

State of Decay 2 shambles into your life May 22nd

WCCFstateofdecay2

The first State of Decay game sold 4.5 million units. Did you know that? For sure I would have guessed wrong by three million units. But that’s not to say it didn’t deserve that attention. Building a functioning society post zombie-apocalypse and getting an incredibly layered series of management tools and interpersonal squad dynamics to work in such an entertaining way is no small accomplishment. The original game’s DLC dabbled in what could be, but a true sequel has been what I’ve been waiting for.

(Also I maybe ruined my settlement way too late in the game by accidentally betraying and murdering most of my fellow survivors and I was too prideful to start again. Get off my back. I just love betrayal sooooo much.)

(more…)



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun https://ift.tt/2IEts9I
via IFTTT

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen