Sonntag, 15. April 2018

RPS interviews Into The Breach’s developer about hurting our feelings

Screen Shot 2018-04-15 at 11.50.37 AM

The folks at Subset Games are responsible for the games FTL and its follow-up Into The Breach, which means that they are also responsible for some of the most frustrating yells I’ve done alone on an airplane. I’m sorry to those around me, but I thought I was going to finally complete a run and then everyone I loved exploded or died from lack of oxygen or fell into the ocean. I assume Subset Games has been responsible for similar micro-aggressions against many of you. Which is why Adam Smith from RPS held them to the fire (a pleasant conversation) at Rezzed yesterday.

(more…)



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun https://ift.tt/2vhVPID
via IFTTT

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen