Mittwoch, 7. Februar 2018

How Dead Cells’ pokeball keeps me coming back

deadcellsheader

Hey, remember Dead Cells? You should, because it’s not even out of early access and we named it our game of 2017. It’s a combat-focused platformer roguelike that John refuses to call a metroidvania (although it is).

The game’s received another large update since anyone on the site wrote about it, though I’ll save most of what’s in the Foundry Update for another time. This is an article about one little item that solves one very big problem. It’s about how the Hunter’s Grenade gives me something to work towards with every fresh start, and why I was still playing at a point when I’d seen almost everything the game had to offer.

(more…)



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun http://ift.tt/2E9fcYB
via IFTTT

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen