Dienstag, 11. August 2020

Cyberknight is the cyberpunk Hollow Knight mod I didn't know I needed

What if Hollow Knight… but cyberpunk? This was never a question that really crossed my mind. The futuristic neon stuff is everywhere at the moment, largely because of CD Projekt Red’s impending RPG Cyberpunk 2077, but the last place I expected to find hints of the techy genre was in a gothic metroidvania about a long lost kingdom of bugs. Inspired by all the cyberpunk goings-on, someone is working on a little project called Cyberknight: a Hollow Knight mod that will turn the Hallownest into a sci-fi dystopia. It looks extremely cool, and I had a chat with the mod’s designer to find out more about it.

(more…)



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun https://ift.tt/3iyiNyW
via IFTTT

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen