Mittwoch, 20. November 2019

I ditched my keyboard for Logitech's G935 for a day and it kinda worked?

Logitech’s G935 headset is quite possibly the most powerful gaming headset of all time. It’s so mighty, in fact, that I was able to push my keyboard to one side after I’d set it up, as its three rear-facing function buttons gave me all the tools I needed to control my entire PC from it. Okay, that’s maybe a slight exaggeration, but when said buttons can do everything from launching my favourite games, Alt-Tab-ing between different apps, perform macro commands, copy and paste and even change my mouse’s DPI speed, this is one gaming headset that really does feel like you’re ‘playing with power’.

(more…)



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun https://ift.tt/2O48arh
via IFTTT

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen