Samstag, 8. Juni 2019

The Sims 4: Island Living is not set in the Outer Hebrides

When EA announced today that The Sims 4‘s next expansion would be Island Living, I imagined a quiet existence in a cottage somewhere round the outer Hebrides, starting every day with a bracing swim watched by seals and maybe, eventually, finding I too was a selkie but my skin was callously kept from me but I sneak into the cruel fisherman’s hut and steal it back and return to live in the sea as I know I should. It is not that. No, Island Living introduces the genericised Polynesian-ish tropical island of Sulani, where we can live life like an influencer’s Instagram feed. But you can be a mermaid.

(more…)



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun http://bit.ly/2XyHxNx
via IFTTT

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen