Dienstag, 11. Juni 2019

Roccat Kain 120 review: My new favourite gaming mouse

There are few gaming mice in this world that make me go, “Ooooooh,” as soon as lay my hands on them, but the new Roccat Kain is one of them. Or at least the Roccat Kain 120 does, because technically there are going to be three versions of the Kain launching this September: the entry-level Kain 100, which costs £45 / $50 and has a slightly different design and sensor to the £63 / $70 middle sibling Kain 120, and then there’s the wireless Kain 200, which is set to cost £90 / $100.

I’ll be reviewing the others in due course, but for now, the Kain 120 is really quite lovely. A large part of that’s down to whatever coating Roccat’s used for their middle Kain child, which is just gorgeous under the palm, all smooth and soft-feeling. But the other part of what makes this such a great mouse is Roccat’s new Titan Click mechanism. Built from what Roccat’s calling “an exclusive variant” of your typical Omron switch, the Kain’s two main clickers not only feel firm and precise, but they’re fast, too – and I think I like it even more than my current best gaming mouse champion, the Corsair Ironclaw RGB. Here’s wot I think.

(more…)



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun http://bit.ly/2Wx218a
via IFTTT

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen