Dienstag, 11. Juni 2019

Escape mode in Gears of War 5 is about teamwork and bullet scrounging

I’m frozen to the ground, unable to run, unable to move at all. A big hulking alien is lurching towards me. It was the icy blast of his frosty cannon has immobilised me. I would have shot him to death to avoid this, but I ran out of bullets a while ago, and I tried to make up for this by charging headfirst into the cold spray of his blizzard gun. I think the plan was to stab him. It doesn’t matter. He has just cracked me in the face. I’m dead, and my poor teammates will soon follow. This is Gears of War 5’s co-op multiplayer Escape mode. And it is all about hearing your gun go “click”.

(more…)



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun http://bit.ly/2WwIiFE
via IFTTT

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen