Freitag, 7. Juni 2019

Do you really need Google's Stadia Founder's Edition? Who is it for? All your Stadia questions answered

Change is scary, I know, but now that the dust has started to settle on yesterday’s big Google Stadia price and games reveal, I thought I’d take a bit of time to reflect, consolidate and put everything we currently know about Stadia into one, handy guide, answering all your biggest Stadia questions with the best information that’s available to me. Here, I’ll tell you exactly what you need to know about Google Stadia, whether the Founders Edition is really worth buying, who it’s for, what kind of internet you need for it, how much it all costs, and whether it’s the end of PC gaming as we know it. Spoilers: it’s not.

(more…)



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun http://bit.ly/2Wmz12P
via IFTTT

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen