Mittwoch, 3. Juni 2015

Singing For A Third Supper: Bard’s Tale IV Halfway Funded

Shame on all of you! I just came here to see Honk If You're Horny in peace

I don’t know. Iiiiiiiiiiii ddddddddddon’t kkkkkkkkkknow. A Wasteland sequel seemed like a fantastic idea, given the divisive actiony direction Bethesda took Fallout in. A Planescape: Torment follow-up was absolutely giving literate roleplayers what they wanted (hopefully, anyway – that one’s not out yet). Bard’s Tale, though? I know it’s a landmark cRPG, but it’s not one I’ve heard many people crying out for a new sequel to. I guess I worry a little that it’s old-school roleplaying for old-school roleplaying’s sake, and I’d prefer something stone-cold new. But what do I know, given inXile’s The Bard’s Tale IV Kickstarter campaign (their third to date) has rounded up $800,000 of its desired $1.25m in less than a day? Clearly there’s an appetite, and clearly The Bard’s Tale IV is going to happen.
… [visit site to read more]



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun http://ift.tt/1KNaFXP
via IFTTT

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen