Dienstag, 2. Juni 2015

City Of The Slightly Less Damned: Mordheim Phase 6

Shame on all of you! I just came here to see

While I’m in a Games Workshop mood – which is most of the time, and most of that time is spent agonising that I can’t afford Games Workshop stuff* – let’s have a peek at the new update for Warhammer-themed turn-based strategy-RPG Mordheim: City of the Damned. It’s been somewhere near the top of my Yes I Must Make Time For That Somehow list since release, but as both Adam and Marsh have reported that it’s got its issues I figured – figure like in figurine hahah – I’d wait until it clawed a little further through the Early Access warrens. There’s a new ‘Phase 6′ update out now, which is tickling my Skaven-bothering fancy.
… [visit site to read more]



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun http://ift.tt/1M21Iaa
via IFTTT

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen