Mittwoch, 13. Mai 2020

Horizon's Gate review

Horizon's Gate review

As I sailed westward along a remote, equatorial coastline, I clocked an unfortunately major issue that was about to befall me: my food supplies were in dire shape, and there wasn’t a single port in view for my crewmates to fill their rumbling bellies at. So, I sailed into deep water until I was attacked by a horde of sea monsters, lambasted them with a barrage of rip-roaring cannonballs, and salvaged some distasteful but edible meat from their buoyant carcasses. Morale took a hit – likely courtesy of their grotesque bodily pungence – but we were sufficiently fed to sail another day.

Horizon’s Gate is a seafaring survivalist adventure that boasts a gorgeous, retro pixel-art style. Although there is a narrative in place – with joyously raucous maritime dialogue consistently dotted throughout its trajectory – sailing aimlessly in search of exploratory endeavours is what marks it as something truly special.

(more…)



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun https://ift.tt/3btKXYj
via IFTTT

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen