Donnerstag, 4. Juli 2019

Intel Core i7-8700 review: Not as good value as the Core i5-9600K

For some, spending more than £300 / $300 on a graphics card can sometimes feel like a step too far. For me, it’s spending that kind of money on a processor, as I’ve just never been able to justify forking out that kind of cash for a top-notch gaming CPU. Is it really worth it? In the case of Intel’s Core i7-8700, I’m not so sure it is, especially when its Intel Core i5-9600K cousin offers similar (ish) levels of performance for £100 / $80 less. Don’t get me wrong – there are definitely benefits to stepping up to one of Intel’s Core i7 CPUs, but is the six-core i7-8700 really [cms-block] material? Here’s wot I think.

(more…)



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun https://ift.tt/2JahMOJ
via IFTTT

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen