Sonntag, 21. Juli 2019

Competitive Playerunknown's Battlegrounds' eye-trackers creep me out

All my regular esports tournaments are on cooldown at the moment, so I’ve had my head peeked around the corner of Playerunknown’s Battlegrounds for a bit. It’s good! I like getting into a new scene and deciding which team to support. I like how it gradually builds across the course of a match from something I’m not really watching in the background to the engrossing final fight. I like that the best way they’ve figured out how to quantify victory is to make them play dozens of matches in a single weekend and hand the reward to the best statistical average.

I could not be more creeped out by the eye-tracking that they sometimes put on the screen.

(more…)



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun https://ift.tt/32QZFFE
via IFTTT

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen