Mittwoch, 3. Juli 2019

CD Projekt say no, they're not already making Cyberpunk 2077's sequel

The problem with this week’s Cyberpunk 2077 confusion is that our world is insufficiently cyber. I suspected CD Projekt weren’t saying they were already making another Cyberpunk game, but if machine translation were better or I could jack myself full of languages I might know for certain. Or if I could hack into CD Projekt’s servers with the blink of an eye I’d know that the other mysterious unannounced game they mentioned is a mobile game. And if I could punch through walls with my steel fists I’d… have trashed my flat punching through a wall when I realised yes, I’m a fool for trusting Google Translate too much.

(more…)



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun https://ift.tt/30bUgqC
via IFTTT

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen